Bike Tour or Eco Tour a marvellous way to explore the best of London. Another form Rickshaw Tour is also becoming very much in demand at present.
Bike Tour in London: It is also known as Eco Tour or Rickshaw Tour. Bike Tours is becoming very popular to London Tourists. It is an absolutely marvellous way to explore the best of London in an easy and relaxed way. Another form of Bicycle, Rickshaw Tours are also becoming very much in demand at present.
Usually, Bike routes are carefully designed to utilise the London cycle network, parks, quiet back streets and river pathways. Please visit related Transport For London (TFL) webpage for Bike Route in London, Bike Safety & Guides etc
Popular types of Bike Tours:
01. Standard London Bike Tour covering The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Hampton Court, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Parks, Kensington Palace, Albert Memorial and much more along the tour route..
02. London Secret Tour or Old City Tour
03. Kew Gardens the world-famous Botanical Gardens + Kew Palace home of King George III
04. Windsor Castle the historic town and summer residence of the Queen
05. Art and Design related bike rides
06. The Olympic Tour + Orbit Entry
07. Regal Greenwich Tour like Maritime Museum, Greenwich Park, Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum etc.
08. The Grand Waterways Tour – Canal Tour, Thames Sideways, The Hampton Court Riverside Ride etc.
09. West End Tour and East End Tour
10. Foreign Language Bike Tour
11. City Tour by Rickshaw
12. Private Group Tour etc. – according to visitor’s interest and desire
Courtesy: Youtube-IntoTheBlueExpDays-London Bike Tours
BIKE TOURS COMPANIES
Here we list some established bike tour providers. But if you find somewhere a good bike tour provider, please share your experience with us. We will add them.
01. Get Your Guide – Tel. 020 881 672 48
11. FAT Tire Tour London – Tel. 07882 338 779, 07882 338 779
Bike Tour is becoming popular among tourists. Select the tour provider with due considerations of price, places covered, assembling place, group size etc. Consider other options like on foot by yourself or walk tour providers, City Sightseeing Bus or by public bus