River Cruise-Boat Trip: Be a part of London History, enjoy the River Cruises and see the beauty of London City.
River Cruise or Boat Trip is a thrilling fascinating way to see the great city London. Thames river is a central focus to the evolution of London City. The Thames comes from Celtic word ‘Teme’, meaning river. It plays an important role in Londoner’s life. It was the main artery for Britain’s Trade & commerce in the past. Today the river has become London’s foremost leisure amenity.
Travelling by boat gives you a different perspective of the capital’s major sites. In fact, it’s a fast way of getting around the capital. Most sightseeing boats are accessible to disable or old person. They all have catering (even Bar) and toilets aboard and many boats provide informative commentaries.
Boat trips vary in length from 30 minutes to over 3 hours. Some Tickets (Red Rover etc.) are for unlimited ‘hop-on-hop-off’ travel on City Cruises between Waterloo Millennium, Westminster Millennium, Tower Millennium and Greenwich Piers.
There are 5 piers from where people can get on and off 1. Waterloo Millennium Pier 2. Westminster Millennium Pier 3. Embankment Pier 4. Tower Millennium Pier 5. Greenwich Pier
Standard River Thames Water Routes are:
01. London Eye to Royal Arsenal Woolwich
02. St. George Wharf to Bankside
03. Hilton Ferry Docklands to Canary Wharf
04. Putney to Blackfriars
05. Central London to The O2
General Water Activities
01. Sightseeing cruises (including a hop-on-hop-off service), Commuter Service
02. Private Parties like Birthdays, Disco Cruises, Student Events, Hen Night Parties, Weddings Reception, Mothers Day, Christmas parties, Valentines Day Etc.
03. Boat Hire/Charter to suit Customers’ taste and budget
04. Light refreshments and bar services are available on board as well as pre-booked breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas And also Dinner Arrangement.
05. A multilingual commentary system is also available in a choice of five languages (French, German, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese) in addition to live commentary in English.
06. Booking available for Individual, Family & Friend, School Educational Group, Corporate Level.
07. The Sunday Lunch uniquely combines a daily roast with soothing live Jazz music and the picturesque sights of London
08. Dinner cruise- London’s sights are lit up at night and the twinkling lights create a magical evening.
09. Entertainment – Music arrangement (not all service provider)
10. Clay Pigeon Shooting (not all service provider) etc.
Free Thames River Cruise – If you buy City Sight Seeing Ticket from The Big Bus & The Original Tour Company, you will possibly get FREE Cruise Ticket.
Discount on Travel Card/Oyster – Travelcard – Get a third off And Oyster pay as you go- Get 10% off single tickets on Thames Clippers. More information at Transport For London
RIVER THAMES CRUISE COMPANY
Here we list some established Cruise Providers. But if you find somewhere a good River & Canal Cruise Provider, please share your experience with us. We will add them.
Courtesy: Youtube-MBNA Thames Clippers, River Cruise
02. City Cruises plc – Tel. 020 77 400 400
03. Bateaux London – Tel: 020 7695 1800, 020 7695 1806/7/8 Email. [email protected], [email protected] Speciality for Restaurant cruise provider with food, Sunday Lunch, Dinner cruise with Jazz Music Etc
07 Crown River Cruises Ltd/Circular Cruise Westminster – Tel. 020 7936 2033
13. Thames Dinner Cruise – Tel. 0203 551 3942
16. Westminster Party Boat – Tel: 020 7839 3424, 07730525570
17. Thames River Services – Tel. 020 7930 4097 – Hampton Court in the west to the Thames Barrier in Dockland to the east.
18. Thamesjet-A Part of City Cruises – Tel. 020 77 400 400 – Jetboats- Awesome aquabatic & experience the ultimate high speed.
Little Venice/Paddington to Camden Lock Market along the Regents Canal and back. Grand Canyon